NW District 4Carl Eskridge
- Elected - May, 2011 Term of Office - 2011-2015
- Re-elected - May, 2015 Term of Office - 2015-2019
Carl Eskridge was first elected to represent the 4th District in May of 2011. He and Janet have been Lincoln residents since 1981 and their daughters, Hannah and Rachel, attended Lincoln Public Schools, graduating from Lincoln High. Carl has been employed as an attorney in the State Ombudsman's Office since 1996, is an ordained Presbyterian minister, and a practicing mediator.
- University of Nebraska—Lincoln College of Law, J.D.
- San Francisco (CA) Theological Seminary, D.Min.
- Austin (TX) Presbyterian Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College (NC), B.A. in Business Administration
Deputy Ombudsman - State of Nebraska Office of Public Counsel/Ombudsman
Memberships and Activities:
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- The Mediation Center
- Nebraska Mediation Association
- Neighborworks Lincoln
- Woods Charitable Foundation
- Nebraska Common Cause
- Homestead Presbytery, Presbyterian Church, U.S.A.
- First-Plymouth Congregational Church
- Tom Carroll Torch Club of Lincoln
- Sheldon Art Association
- Lux Center for the Arts
- Lincoln Arts Council
- South of Downtown (SODO) Steering Committee
City Council Committees and Boards:
- Downtown Lincoln Association
- Internal Liquor Committee
- Lincoln Airport Economic Development Board
- Lincoln Partnership for Economic Development
- Multicultural Advisory Committee
- West Haymarket Joint Public Agency