City of Lincoln
City Council Office
City Council Members
District #4 — Carl Eskridge
Carl Eskridge was elected to represent the 4th District in May of 2011. He and Janet have been Lincoln residents since 1981 and their daughters, Hannah and Rachel, attended Lincoln schools and both graduated from Lincoln High. Carl has been employed in the State Ombudsman's Office since 1996 and is an experienced mediator.
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Law, J.D.
- San Francisco (CA) Theological Seminary, D.Min.
- Austin (TX) Presbyterian Theological Seminary, M.Div.
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College (NC), B.A. in Business Administration
Deputy Ombudsman - State of Nebraska Office of Public Counsel/Ombudsman
Memberships and Activities:
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Advisory Council, Office of Dispute Resolution, Nebraska Supreme Court
- The Mediation Center
- Nebraska Mediation Association
- Citizens' Police Advisory Board
- Nebraska Common Cause
- University Towers Condominium Association Board
- Homestead Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church, U.S.A.
- Abendmusik at First-Plymouth
- Lincoln Arts Council
- Lux Center for the Arts
- MEDICI Art Association at UN-L
- Nebraskans for the Arts
- Sheldon Art Association
- Tom Carroll Torch Club of Lincoln
City Council Committees and Boards:
- Internal Liquor Committee
- Multicultural Advisory Committee