All runners & walkers are welcome, times will be called out, but not recorded.
For more information contact the Lincoln Childrens Zoo at 402-475-6741. For information regarding t-shirt and registrations EMAIL Kim.
T-Shirts are $5.00 for all sizes. The t-shirt fee is non-refundable. Make checks payable (& mail) to:
Lincoln Fire & Rescue
ATTN: KIM KABOUREK
1801 Q Street
Lincoln, NE 68508er
T-Shirts should be ordered by Friday, April 20, 2017
Call (402-441-7393) or Email Kim to arrange pick up for t-shirts during the following times.
May 8, 9, 10th, 2017 at:
Fire Station #1
1801 "Q" Street
from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
or pick up the day of the event.
- Fun Run and Walk registration does not include Zoo admittance.
- Registration forms are available at any fire station,the Lincoln Childrens Zoo, or click on Registration Forms to print one here.
- All areas of the Lincoln Childrens Zoo including the train are handicap accessible.
Late registration for the Fun Run/Walk received after April 20, 2017 can be done at the Zoo the morning of the Fun Run and Walk, some t-shirts might be available.
No fee is required to participate in this Fun Run/Walk. Although, a
registration form and waiver must be signed prior to the race.
There’s a lot of things to do at the
Lincoln Childrens Zoo!
Saturday, May 12, 2018
10:00 a.m - 3:00 p.m.
- Free Train Rides to Fun Run Participants
- Tours of the Fire Trucks, Engines, and Ambulances (When Available)
- Tours of Fire Safety House
- LES, LPD, Emergency Management, Lincoln Lancaster Health Department, and Red Cross displays.
- Strollers welcome! This is a family event!