Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Locations & How to Apply
Step 1: Find a WIC clinic
3140 N St
Lincoln, NE, 68510
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
27th & Cornhusker
Lincoln, NE, 68521
Tues-Fri: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Clients not living in the Lincoln area can locate other Nebraska WIC clinics by visiting http://www.dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Pages/wic_outreach_find-a-wic-clinic_index.aspx
Step 2: Call to make an appointment
Call 402-441-6200 to make an appointment.
- No long waits for appointments. Openings are available.
- Application appointments take 30-45 minutes.
- Our friendly WIC staff will answer all your questions.
Step 3: Bring the following
- You and your children who are applying for WIC
- Photo identification for parent/guardian
- Child's birth certificate or social security card
- Foster care papers for foster children
- Proof of address
- Mail with your name and street address received within the past 30 days
- Current utility or cable bill
- Proof of before tax (gross) income for everyone living in the home
- Pay stubs
You are encouraged to reschedule if you or your child is ill.