Early Development Network
Hours and Location
- Office Hours
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 3140 N St, 2nd Floor, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
Please call for more information or to make an appointment. Evening and weekend appointments may be scheduled with staff.
What is Early Development Network Services Coordination?
Services Coordination is a central contact person known as the service coordinator.
- A services coordinator helps families who have children under 3 years of age with special needs.
- Coordinators link families with needed services and work with multiple providers.
- They find services to meet developmental, educational, financial, health care, child care, respite care, and other needs.
- With help, families become coordinators of services for their own children in the future.
Why is Services Coordination Needed?
Nebraska families of children with special needs have found it difficult to locate needed services for infant and toddlers with disabilities and then to coordinate the services with so many providers involved.
- allows families easy access to community services
- makes current services stronger
- avoids duplication of services
- develops resources when needed
- makes it clear to families what they can expect from state and community agencies
Who is Eligible for Services Coordination?
Eligible families are those with infants or toddlers below age three who have a disability and qualifies for special education through the public school.
Year round services coordination is provided. There is no cost to families.
How can Families apply?
To request Early Development Network services for your child or to refer a child in your care, call 402-441-6710. With parent permission, referrals may be made by anyone who suspects a developmental delay in an infant or toddler.