Community Health Services Overview
Our goal is to connect vulnerable populations to a source of health care.
Community Health Services is dedicated to an assurance public health role. We strive to identify and address the health needs of the poor and uninsured by providing the highest quality medical and nursing services. We accomplish this through our collaborative relationships with clients and our many community partners.
Hours and Location
- Calls are taken Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- There is no charge for this service.
Community Health Services provides a telephone service offering information and referrals on health related topics and concerns. Individuals may call to speak with a nurse regarding health issues/concerns/services including referrals to medical homes. Calls are triaged by a Public Health Nurse and appropriate referrals are made to community resources.
Check out these videos on Health Insurance Marketplace
Medical Homes for the Uninsured
- Access Nebraska - Nebraska Medicaid
- Health 360: Lutheran Family Services & People’s Health Center: Integrated behavioral health & primary care clinic.
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Lancaster County General Assistance
- People's Health Center
- Nebraska Urban Indian Health Coalition