Hours and Location
- Office Hours
- By appointment only
Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thurs, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 3140 N St, 1st Floor, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510
- Suggested Fees
- $19.80 for a single vaccine (administration fee)
- $10.50 for each additional vaccine (administration fee)
- $5.00 for each additional copy of a vaccine record
- $25.00 for an adult flu shot
Please call for questions, vaccine records, costs, and appointments.
Don't Wait! Vaccinate!
Requirements for Childhood Vaccines
- Children through 18 years of age and one of the following:
- Uninsured, Underinsured, Medicaid Covered
- American Indian or Alaskan Native
- Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Bring records of previous vaccines
Requirements for Flu Vaccines
- Low income, uninsured adults
- No adult will be denied service due to the inability to pay
- Parents Guide to Childhood Immunizations: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/parents-guide/default.htm
- Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services - Immunizations: http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Immunization/Pages/Home.aspx
- Flu Information: http://www.flu.gov/