- Sales Tax Increase Would Generate $78 Million for Streets (1/16/19)
- Portion of Adams Street to Close Monday (1/11/19)
- Public Input Sought on Plans for N. 33rd and Cornhusker Area (1/11/19)
- Temporary Traffic Signal Installed at Van Dorn Street and Park Boulevard (12/24/18)
- Portion of Pine Lake Road Reopens Friday (12/20/18)
- Improvements on N. 84th and Havelock Intersection Begin Wednesday (12/19/18)
- West Fletcher and Highway 34 Intersection to Reopen Friday (12/18/18)
- Portion of S. 40th Street Closed Today (12/12/18)
- Water Main Work Begins at 11th and “N” Streets Today (12/12/18)
- Portion of “N” Street to Be Temporarily Reduced to One Lane (12/3/18)
84th and Havelock Improvement Project
Work is scheduled to begin Monday, November 5, 2018 on a roadway improvement project in the area of 84th and Havelock Avenue. The new design of the intersection will better accommodate increasing traffic volume due to residential growth and Lancaster County Event Center programming.
Rokeby from 70th to 84th
This project includes grading and construction of new pavement on Rokeby Road from 70th Street to Carpathian Lane. The project also includes installation of new turn lanes at 70th Street and Rokeby Road, roundabouts at the intersections of Rokeby Road with 73rd and 75th streets, storm sewer improvements, ADA-accessible sidewalks and LED street lights.