- Belmont Recreation Center
- 1234 Judson St., Lincoln, NE 68521
- Pam Lander email@example.com
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Aging Partners Belmont Senior Center is located in the Belmont Recreation Center. We have several different activities and events offered each month. We like meeting new friends, please come and join us!
Call the center two days prior to the day you would like to eat at the center. For example, if you would like to eat at the center on Thursday, call on Tuesday for a reservation. The encouraged age to receive meals is 60 years and over.
Center Noon Meal - Sack Lunch
- Age 60 and over: $4 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $8 fee
Special Holiday Meals
- Age 60 and over: $6 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $9 fee
Fitness is offered through a walking track, equipment and a class within the center. Those wanting to participate in activities at the center are asked to fill out an intake form the first time they come. The availability of some services begins at age 60 and others at age 50. There is no membership fee.
Transportation is provided within a specific boundary area. Call the center for details, 402-441-7990. If you would like to use the van, the suggested contribution is only $2 each way, ($4 round trip). Please call 402-441-7863 the day before you need the van to schedule your pick up time.
There are many opportunities to volunteer at the Belmont Senior Center. Call and speak with the Senior Center manager today!