JoAnn Maxey Center
- Malone Community Center
- 2032 "U" St., Lincoln, NE 68503
- Pam Lander firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Closed on recognized County holidays and inclement weather.
The Aging Partners JoAnn Maxey Senior Center is located in the Malone Community Center. We are the principal source of opportunities, activities and information relating to aging. We are the place in the community where you can spend time with others and share experiences as well as a nutritious meal. Please come join us.
Call the senior center two days prior to the day you would like to eat at the center. For example, if you would like to eat at the center on Thursday, call on Tuesday for a reservation. The encouraged age to receive meals is 60 years and over.
Center Noon Meal - Sack Lunch
- Age 60 and over: $4 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $8 fee
Special Holiday Meals
- Age 60 and over: $6 suggested contribution
- Younger than age 60: $9 fee
Shopping assistance is available on alternating Tuesdays at Russ's Market, 17th and Washington. Call 402-441-7849 for information.
Transportation is provided within a specific boundary area. Call the center for details, 402-441-7849. If you would like to use the van, the suggested contribution is only $2 each way, ($4 round trip). Please call 402-441-7863 the day before you need the van to schedule your pick up time.