Financial, Insurance, Employment, Legal and End-of-Life
Financial counseling is available to people age 60 and over; this includes information on Medicare, Medicare supplemental insurance policies, life and long term care policies. Questions regarding eligibility call Aging Partners at 402-441-7070.
We answer questions and help review your decisions regarding:
- Social Security
- Budgeting and credit issues
- Homstead Tax Exemption
- Benefit information (We do not provide estate planning or give investment advice.)
Financial Web Resources
- Social Security Administration - View their Website.
- Veterans Benefits - Visit their Website.
- Homestead Tax Exemption - Visit their Website.
- Benefits Checkup - Visit their Website.
- United States Railroad Benefits - Visit their Website.
- Budgeting and Financial Education - Visit their Website.
- What papers to keep and for how long? - Visit their Website.
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Service Medicaid Program - Visit their Website
- Medicare, including the transition to new Medicare eligibility
- Medicare supplements
- Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare prescription plans (Part D)
- Low-income Medicare benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Prescription drug cost assistance
- Nebraska Medicaid - View their Website.
- ACCESSNebraska - View their Website.
- Medicare - View their Website.
- Long-term care - View their Website.
- Nebraska Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIPP) - View their Website.
- Nebraska Department of Labor - View their Website.
- National ABLE Network - Visit their Website.
- Nebraska Department of Vocational Rehabilitation - Visit their Website.
- Easter Seals of Nebraska - Visit their Website.
- Age discrimination in employment - Visit their Website.
- Legal services for people age 60 and over - View their Website.
- Legal terms for Caregivers - View their Website.
We explain and review insurance concerns and products. Aging Partners financial counselors are certified Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) counselors and licensed insurance agents for Nebraska.
Insurance Web Resources
For people age 55 and over or disabled and looking for employment.
Job Search Resources
Aging Partners provides free legal counseling and representation to individuals age 60 and over, with limited income and limited resources in our eight-county. Legal services are limited to civil elder law, including wills, powers of attorney, and debt issues.
Aging Partners offers information and options regarding end-of-life care.