People need people at all stages of life. At Aging Partners, we believe staying involved and interacting with others enriches your quality of life. Retirement brings more time to explore and enjoy new experiences.
Senior Centers: Where the Action Is
The Aging Partners Senior Centers aren't just places to find a healthy and inexpensive meal. They are where you catch up with old friends, meet new ones and find out what's going on.
If you are not already a regular attendee, visit a center near you. The center manager will familiarize you with the services and transportation options–introduce you to others and show you how to keep up on all of the happenings. You will soon feel comfortable and welcome in your new home away from home. For more information, call 402-441-7158.
Aging Partners offers a wealth of opportunities, including education, music, painting and computer classes, movies, games, exercise groups, day trips, tours and events. You can keep up on the latest schedules through your My Center News newsletter, Living Well magazine or by phoning Aging Partners. Plan to explore new places, learning and entertainment opportunities at Aging Partners. You will be sure to find many you enjoy. For more information, call 402-441-7158.
Senior Center Events:
- Spring Fling at the Northeast Center
- 2018 Dinner and A Show Series
- Paddy's Wacky Dinner and a Show
- Free Income Tax Assistance
- Jimmy Mack's Valentine's Day Show
- "Nebraska Ice Age, with Shane Tucker
- Colorful Magic by Bruce
- “The Secret Lives of Cranes: Exposed!” by Dr. Paul Johnsgard
- A Backstage Tour of the Lied Center
- Bob Ross® Painting Class
- March is Women's History Month
- Sharing and Caring with Dr. Jean Krejci