Transportation To Senior Centers
Come visit a Senior Center near you and meet friends for lunch and stay for a variety of stimulating activities. You will find health and fitness programs, classes and entertainment. You will also find access to the many other services Aging Partners has to offer. Call 402-441-7158 for details or to arrange transportation to a center near you.
View the Locations of Lancaster County Senior Centers.
Community Transportation Options
Community Transportation Options allow disabled and older persons to access their community services, health care providers, shopping and social activities.
View Transportation Options in Lancaster County.
- AARP Driver Safety Course Locator
- National Safety Council
- Family Conversations with Older Drivers
- Understanding Dementia and Driving
- When to Put the Brakes On Elderly Drivers
Lancaster County Public Rural Transit
The Lancaster County Board of Commissioners, in cooperation with the Aging Partners, provides accessible and economical public transportation for all persons in Lincoln and Lancaster County. Public Rural Transit service connects riders from Lincoln to rural destinations in the county and transports riders from rural communities and residences into Lincoln. PLEASE NOTE: At least one stop of your trip must be located outside of the Lincoln city limits. This stop may be either your morning pick-up point or your destination.
- North Route: Mondays and Wednesdays
- The North Route includes Lincoln and communities and residences to the north of the capital city.
- South Route: Tuesday and Thursdays
- The South Route includes Lincoln and communities and residences to the south of the capital city.
View the route schedule for the Lancaster County Public Rural Transit.
|Round trip fare||$4|
|10-punch Rider Card||$20|
Check out the Lancaster County Public Rural Transit brochure for additional information, scheduling a ride and a listing of communities rural transit serves.