City of Lincoln
2012 Media Releases
- May 18, 2012
- For More Information Contact:
- Roger Bonin, Division Chief, 402-441-8355
LFR to Host Open Houses as Part of EMS Week
Lincoln Fire and Rescue invites the public to open houses at all fire stations from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday, May 26 as part of EMS Week May 20 through 26. The national theme for this year's observance is "EMS: More Than A Job. A Calling."
The open houses include tours of the fire stations, and Firefighters will be available to check blood pressure and perform pulse oximetry and carbon monoxide checks.
The first stations are located at the following addresses:
- Station 1 - 1801 "Q" St.
- Station 2 - 1545 N. 33rd St.
- Station 3 - 121 S. 2nd St.
- Station 4 - 5600 S. 27th St.
- Station 5 - 3640 Touzalin Ave.
- Station 6 - 5051 S. 48th St.
- Station 7 1340 S. Cotner Blvd.
- Station 8 - 2760 S. 17th St.
- Station 9 - 901 N. Cotner Blvd.
- Station 10 - 1440 Adams
- Station 11 - 3401 N.W. Luke
- Station 12 - 2201 S. 84th St.
- Station 13 - 1700 S. Coddington
- Station 14 - 5435 N.W. 1st St.
More information on LFR is available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: fire).