City of Lincoln
2015 Media Releases
- September 11, 2015
- For More Information Contact:
- Ty Barger, Engineering Services, 402-441-8422
Pavement Repair Projects Begin Monday
As the "Summer of Progress" continues, repairs begin Monday, September 14 on four City streets.
West Van Dorn will be closed to traffic from S.W. 15th to S.W. 16th streets to replace damaged asphalt in both travel lanes. Work is expected to be completed by Tuesday, September 15. Local traffic will need to detour through adjacent residential streets.
The following work will be completed using lane closures, with one lane open in both directions at all times:
- Work on S. 14th Street from Cushman Drive to Center Park Road - which involves replacement of damaged asphalt in the northbound, outside lane - is expected to be completed by September 18.
- Work on Highland Boulevard from N.W. 1st St. to Pemberly Lane - which involves replacement of damaged asphalt in the westbound, outside lane - is expected to be completed by September 18.
- Work on Holdrege Street from 48th to 50th streets - which involves concrete repair in the eastbound, outside lane - is expected to be completed by September 21.
For more information, contact Ty Barger, City Public Works and Utilities Department, at 402-441-8422 or email@example.com. More information on City construction projects is available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: projects).