City of Lincoln
2015 Media Releases
- October 23, 2015
- For More Information Contact:
- Ty Barger, Engineering Services, 402-441-8422 (West “O” and Holdrege)
- Jess Sundeen, Engineering Services, 402-416-5341 (Old Cheney)
Pavement Repair Projects Begin Monday
As the "Summer of Progress" continues, repairs begin Monday, October 26 on several sections of City streets. The following work will be completed using lane closures, with at least one lane open in both directions at all times:
- The West "O" Street pavement repair project will progress to the westbound outside lane from West 32nd Street to Capital Beach Blvd. Work is expected to be completed by the evening rush hour Monday.
- The Old Cheney pavement repair project will progress to the section from 18th to 27th streets next week. The Old Cheney project from Warlick to 40th streets will continue this fall as long as weather permits. Remaining work will be completed next construction season, with completion by August 2016.
- Work on Holdrege from 48th to 50th streets, which involves concrete repair in the westbound inside and outside lanes, is expected to be completed by October 30.
For more information, contact Ty Barger, City Public Works and Utilities Department, at 402-441-8422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on City construction projects is available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: projects).