City of Lincoln
2016 Media Releases
- December 30, 2016
- For More Information Contact:
- David Norris, Aging Partners, 402-441-6156
Seniors Invited to Participate in Aging Partners Events January 2 Through 8
Aging Partners invites senior citizens and the general public to attend a variety of senior-focused activities and classes in Lincoln and Lancaster County from January 2 through January 8:
Monday, January 2
- ALL AGING PARTNERS OFFICES AND SENIOR CENTERS ARE CLOSED FOR THE NEW YEAR'S DAY HOLIDAY.
Tuesday, January 3
- Chair Tai Chi, Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center - 9:45 a.m.
- BINGO, Lake Street Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Belmont Senior Center - 11:30 a.m.
- BINGO, Bennet Senior Center - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, January 4
- BINGO, Northeast Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- Musical performance by The Unpaid Bills, Lake Street Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- BINGO, JoAnn Maxey Center - 11:30 a.m.
- 10-Point Pitch and Bridge, Northeast Senior Center, 12:30 to 3 p.m.
Thursday, January 5
- Blood pressure screenings by Homestead Rehabilitation Center nurses, Northeast Senior Center - 9 a.m.
- "Surfing the Internet" introductory class, Northeast Senior Center - 9:30 a.m.
- "Moving with Music" dance class, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- Lincoln City Library Bookmobile visit, Lake Street Senior Center - noon to 1 p.m.
Friday, January 6
- Musical performance by Fine Wine, Northeast Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Waverly Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
- Blood pressure screenings by Waverly Care Center nurses, Waverly Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
- Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center, 233 S. 10th St.
- Belmont Senior Center, 1234 Judson St.
- Bennet Senior Center, 970 Monroe St.
- Downtown Senior Center, 1005 "O" St.
- JoAnn Maxey Center, 2032 "U" St.
- Lake Street Senior Center, 2400 S. 11th St.
- Northeast Senior Center, 6310 Platte Ave.
- Waverly Senior Center, 14410 Folkestone St.
For more information, visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: My Center News) or call 402-441-7070.