City of Lincoln
2017 Media Releases
- February 16, 2017
- For More Information Contact:
- Randy Saathoff, Engineering Services, 402-440-6067
- Gaylon Masek, Engineering Services, 402-416-7486
Water Main Replacement Projects to Begin
The Public Works and Utilities Department will begin two water main replacement projects this month:
- Work will begin Monday, February 20 to replace the main along Nance Avenue from 8th to 12th streets. The project is expected to take about 12 weeks to complete. Nance Street will remain open during construction, but some areas may be restricted.
- Work will begin Monday, February 27 to replace the water main along "D" Street from 12th to 20th streets. The project is expected to take about six months to complete. Access and parking on "D" Street will be restricted during construction. Because the water main project crosses 16th Street, work will also be done for the 16th Street paving project, which is expected to begin March 1.
For more information on the Nance Avenue Project, contact one of the following:
For more information on the "D" Street project, contact one of the following:
More information on the 16th Street paving project is available at lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: projects).