City of Lincoln
2018 Media Releases
- February 1, 2018
- For More Information Contact:
- Vicki Wood, Youth Services Coordinator, 402-441-8565
Libraries to Host Dental Health Story Times
Lincoln City Libraries is celebrating Dental Health Awareness Month in February with dental care story times for preschool-age children. All programs are free and no registration is required.
Staff from Ameritas Group Division and the Division of Dental Health and Nutrition Services from the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department will give presentations and distribute free tooth care products on the following dates:
- Tuesday, February 6, 10:30 a.m., Walt Branch, 6701 S. 14th Street
- Sunday, February 18, 1 p.m., Eiseley Branch, 1530 Superior Street
- Wednesday, February 21, 10:30 a.m., South Branch, 2675 South Street
- Sunday, February 25, 4 p.m., Bennett Martin Public Library, 136 S. 14th Street
- Tuesday, February 27, 10:30 a.m., Walt Branch, 6701 S. 14th Street
For more information about LCL, visit lincolnlibraries.org.