City of Lincoln
2018 Media Releases
- August 1, 2018
- For More Information Contact:
- Doug Kasparek, “F” Street Rec. Center, 402-441-8454, 402-430-9516
- Debra Williams, Air Park Rec. Center, 402-441-7876, 402-326-3598
- Capt. Michon Morrow, Lincoln Police Department, 402-441-7754
Lincoln Celebrates National Night Out With Three Free Events August 7
The public is invited to attend three free events celebrating National Night Out on Tuesday, August 7:
- The Air Park Recreation Center, 3720 N.W. 46th St., will celebrate from 5 to 6 p.m. with a hot dog meal, door prizes and family activities, including snookball, giant Jenga and Plinko.
- Arnold Heights Pool, 4000 N.W. 46th St., will host a swim party from 6 to 8 p.m. with door prizes
- The "F" Street Recreation Center, 1225 "F" St., will celebrate from 5 to 6:30 p.m. with family activities, hotdogs and door prizes.
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign promoting police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie. Residents will have a chance to meet local law enforcement members and other first responders, while enjoying refreshments in a family environment.
More information on National Night Out is available at natw.org. More information on the Lincoln Police Department is available at police.lincoln.ne.gov. More information on the Parks and Recreation Department is available at parks.lincoln.ne.gov.