27th & Capitol Parkway (southwest corner)
- Garden hours are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
- Admission is free, donations are accepted.
- Restrooms are open from April to October.
- Parking is available at 26th & D, along 26th Street, along D Street, and east of the Hamann Rose Garden at 27th and B.
- For everyone’s enjoyment of the garden, please:
- Do not pick the flowers or stand in the displays
- Attend to children at all times
- Stay on the paths and lawn areas
- Leash your dog; pick up and dispose of pet waste
- Walk your bicycle
- No skateboards or roller blades
- No swimming, wading or feeding the fish
For garden tours, please contact Steve Nosal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-441-8267.