Cripple Creek Park & Cavett School
Summer Day Camp 2013
Summer Playgrounds at Cripple Creek and Cavett School: Grades K-5
The summer playgrounds program offers good 'ol fashioned fun for kids! Games, sports, nature activities, stories, songs and special theme days are just part of the fun that is led by our "trained to have fun" staff.
Camp hours are 9a-noon. Program is held rain or shine!
This summer at Lincoln Parks and Recreation, participants will experience as part of our "FUNdamental Healthy Me" day camp program:
- Recreation and Leisure Skills
- Physical Fitness Through Active Play
- Social Development
- Nutrition Awareness
- Nature Interaction
As always, parents and participants can expect:
- A focus on large group games and active play
- Skill building with challenging activity levels
- Site-based activities and city wide field trips
- Individual exploration of interests through a wide range of activities offered