City of Lincoln
City Board of Zoning Appeals Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the CITY BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS will hold a public hearing on Friday, January 6, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. in the City
Council Chambers on the 1st Floor of the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, on the following items. For more information, please contact
the Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Agenda of January 6, 2012
1. Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
2. Approval of minutes of the regular meeting held May 29, 2009.
3. Approval of minutes of the special orientation meeting held October 12, 2011.
PUBLIC HEARING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
4. Appeal No. 1102, requested by Brad Carper, for a variance to allow a deck in the rear yard, and a variance to the rear yard setback on
property located at 1801 E. Bermuda Drive.
5. Appeal No. 1103, requested by Melani Samora for Casey's Retail Co., for a variance of the rear yard setback, on property located at 1445
S. 17th Street.
** APPLICANT HAS REQUESTED THIS ITEM BE DEFERRED UNTIL MARCH 30, 2012.