Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, to consider the following agenda. For more information, contact the Planning Department at (402) 441-7491.
February 21, 2013
- Approval of HPC meeting record of January 17, 2013.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Michael Sinclair for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 301 N. 8th Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Speedway Properties for work at 800 Q Street, the "Tool House" building in Haymarket Landmark District.
- Update on NeighborWorks Lincoln plans for Dr. Reynolds House, 26th & Q Streets (Greg Munn)
- Staff Report.
HEARING AND ACTION
JOINT MEETING NOTICE
The City of Lincoln's Urban Design Committee and Historic Preservation Commission will hold joint public meetings on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
The meeting will convene at 1:45 p.m. in Room 214, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, to consider the following agenda.
For more information, contact the Planning Department at (402) 441-7491.
February 21, 2013
Presentation and Discussion:
- The Clark Enersen Partners for the West Haymarket Design Team on Streetscape including Pedestrian Wayfinding.
- Scott Weigert Scott on "Project Oscar" mixed use building at P Street and Canopy Street, a redevelopment project.
- Update on citywide wayfinding system.
- Misc. items by either or both design boards: Enersen Urban Design Award (Urban Design Committee), etc.