Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 20, 2013. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
June 20, 2013
- Approval of meeting record of May 16, 2013.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Scott Sullivan for a Certificate of Appropriatess for work at 6117 Havelock Avenue in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District.
- Application by Greg Smith for a Certificate of Appropriateness for signs at Old Chicago, 826 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Review of Preservation easement for Lewis-Syford House, 700 N. 16th Street.
- Temporary modifications to Fairview site during Emergency Department upgrade, Bryan Hospital East.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION