Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 20, 2014. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
February 20, 2014
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of January 16, 2014.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Advisory comment on landscape design for Fairview Mansion a National Historic Landmark at Bryan Medical Center East, located at 4900 Sumner Street.
- Advisory comment on amendment to County Special Permit No. 08021 for Prairie Creek Inn B&B at 2400 S. 148th St.
- Application by Keith Davidow on behalf of Sprint for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at WaterPark , a designated landmark at 2945 A Street.
- Application by Sinclair Hille Architects for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Hargreaves Bros./Schwarz Paper Building, 747 O Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Lincoln Urban Development Department for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work in the north-south alley between the 700 blocks of O and P Streets.
- Staff Report & Misc.
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND ACTION