Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 19, 2014. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
June 19, 2014
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of May 15, 2014.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by CBS Signs for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the former Light-Works Studio, 321 North 8th Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by CBS Signs for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 201 N. 8th Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by WRK for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 700 O Street in the Haymarket Landmark District, including demolition and a new principal building.
- Application by US Properties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Grand Manse, also known as the Old Federal Building.
- Blue Sushi Sake Cafe outdoor dining
- Staff Report & Misc.: McFarland's Pub signs (710 O Street), etc.
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION