Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 10, 2014. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
July 10, 2014
- Approval of meeting record of HPC meeting of June 19, 2014.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by J-Tech Construction for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 6030 Havelock Avenue in the Havelock Avenue Landmark District.
- Application by Jon Olsen on behalf of Twin Peaks for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a sidewalk cafe at 800 Q Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by US Properties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the Grand Manse, also known as the Old Federal Building.
- Review and recommendation on draft nomination of Amel Koop House to National Register of Historic Places, 1401 S. 15th Street.
- Recommendation on SP14018, reconstruction of a non-conforming structure at 2727 M Street in East Lincoln/Elm Park Landmark District.
- Staff Report & Misc.
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION