Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2015. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
JULY 16, 2015
- Approval of meeting record of Joint UDC/HPC meeting of June 18, 2015.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 728 Q Street in the Haymarket Landmark District, Lincoln Hide & Fur Building Building.
- Application by Encompass Architects on behalf of U. S. Properties for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work on the former U. S. Courthouse and Post Office, aka Grand Manse, 129 N. 10th Street.
- Application by "Flash" restaurant for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 803 Q Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Jon Camp for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at Veith Building, 814 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Staff Report & Miscellaneous
Memo from Ed Zimmer
HEARING AND ACTION