Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
The City of Lincoln Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 24, 2015. The meeting will convene at 1:30 p.m. in Room 214 in the Development Services Center, 2nd floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
- Approval of meeting record of Joint UDC/HPC meeting of August 20, 2015.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for sign at 801 R Street, Hilton Garden Inn, in Haymarket Landmark District
- Certificate of Appropriateness for sign at Mitchell Family Restaurant, 727 S. 9th Street, in O'Donnell-Galbraith House, a designated landmark.
- Design for Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH), Lincoln VA Campus.
- Staff Report & Misc.
DISCUSSION AND ACTION
DISCUSSION AND RECOMMENDATION