Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will continue a public meeting on Thursday, November 19, 2015 that convened at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 113 on the 1st Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of records of joint meeting with Urban Design Committe and HPC meeting, both of October 15, 2015.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Eugena Foster for landmark designation and a special permit for historic preservation for the Rees House, 4701 Bancroft Street.
- Application by Nebraska Neon Sign Compant for Certificate of Appropriateness for "Cigarz" in the Toolhouse complex, 800 Q Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application for landmark designation and a special permit for historic preservation for the Betz-VanAndel Houses, 1037-1039 and 1045 South 13th Street.
- Application by Lazlo's for Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 700 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Anthony Mitchell for Certificate of Appropriateness for work at O'Donnell/Galbraith House, 727 S. 9th Street.
HEARING AND ACTION