Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 17, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of joint UDC/HPC meeting record and the HPC meeting record of February 18, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Application by Matt Taylor for a Certificate of Appropriateness for a sign at Inglenook in the Hide and Fur Building, 728 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Erickson Sullivan Architects for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 701 P Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
- Application by Kevin Knudson for a Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 803 Q Street, in the Haymarket Landmark District.
DISCUSSION (and Action where indicated)
- Recommendation on sidewalk cafe furniture, HopCat, Canopy at P Street.
- Resoluation on NRHP nomination for Sky Park Manor.
- Resoluation on HP Fund grant application FY16-17 (June 1, 2016 to May 31, 2017).
- Staff Report & Misc.: Update on Telephone Museum, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION