Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, April 21, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of March 17, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at The Creamery Building , 701 P Street, in Haymarket Landmark District.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at the H.P. Lau Building, 247 N. 8th Street, in Haymarket Landmark District.
- Special Permit No. 16020 for Nebraska Lutheran Campus Ministries, 535 North 16th Street at UN-L.
- Special Permit No. 16009 for expansion of non-conforming use for a carport at 1801 Kings Highway, in the Woodsshire Historic District.
- Preliminary discussion of an amendment to the special permit for historic preservation for Westview Bed & Breakfast Inn, 7000 NW 27th Street, to permit a sign not otherwise allowed.
- Staff Report & Misc.: Annual Report, progress update on Schwarz Building, etc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE