Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 15, 2016 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of August 18, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 151 N. 8th Street (former Salvation Army Building), in the Haymarket Landmark District (CBS Signs).
- Application by Lynn Johnson on behalf of the Lincoln Parks & Recreation Department for designation of the Chet Ager Building, on Antelope Park Triangle as a Lincoln Landmark.
- Certificate of Appropriateness a sidewalk cafe at McFarland's Pub, 710 P Street in the Haymarket Landmark District (Kevin Clark).
- Application by Kelly Langer to designate the John Cordner Houseat 325 S. 55th Street as a Lincoln Landmark, and to recommend approval of a Special Permit for Historic Preservation for the Cordner House and site.
- Change of Zone No. 16027 to remove the zoning overlay from that portion of the Bryan Medical West campus, formerly occupied by the Sophy Teeters Nurses Home, 1650 Lake Street.
- Farm House Fraternity expansion and reconstruction adjacent to East Campus Neighborhood Landmark District.
- Barbara Phalen carport, Woodsshire.
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE