Boards & Commissions
Historic Preservation Commission Agenda
Historic Preservation Commission
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Historic Preservation Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 19, 2017 that will convene at 1:30 in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
- Approval of the HPC meeting record of December 15, 2016.
- Approval of joint HPC & UDC meeting record of November 17, 2016.
- Opportunity for persons with limited time or with an item not appearing on the agenda to address the Commission.
- Certificate of Appropriateness for work at 2121 N. 27th Street, the former Northeast Branch Library, now Matt Talbot Kitchen & Outreach. (UDR16092)
- Application for Special Permit 16060 for expansion of nonconforming use at 2340 Woodsdale Boulevard. (UDR16093).
- Staff Report & Misc.
HEARING AND ACTION
DISCUSS AND ADVISE