Boards & Commissions
Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission Agenda
Notice is hereby given that the Nebraska Capitol Environs Commission will hold a meeting on Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
FEBRUARY 22, 2018
- Approval of meeting records of October 26, 2017 and November 7, 2017 (joint meeting).
- Introduction of new member Kile Johnson.
- Review of texts for plaques, Spirit of Nebraska Pathway, Centennial Mall (see memo).
- Approval of annual report.
- LB807 with AM1863 .
- Miscellaneous/staff report.
* Memo from Ed Zimmer.
DISCUSSION and ACTION