Boards & Commissions
Planning Commission Agenda
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, April 3, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. in the City-Council Chambers, County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, on the following items. For more information, call the Planning Department, 441-7491. This hearing is broadcast live and is rebroadcast on Sundays at 1:00 p.m. on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5.
**Please Note:** The Planning Commission action is final action on any item with a notation of "FINAL ACTION". Any aggrieved person may appeal Final Action of the Planning Commission to the City Council or County Board by filing a Notice of Appeal with the City Clerk or County Clerk within 14 days following the action of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission action on all other items is a recommendation to the City Council or County Board.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- [Commissioner Francis absent]
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting held March 20, 2013. ** APPROVED, 5-0 (Weber, Corr and Sunderman abstained; Francis absent) **
1. REQUESTS FOR DEFERRAL
- (See Item 2.1 below)
2. PUBLIC HEARING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
County Special Permit
- County Special Permit No. 13011, to allow a temporary mobile home for residential occupancy during construction of a permanent residence, on property generally located at NW 112th Street and W. Rock Creek Road. *** FINAL ACTION ***
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval, with Continued Public Hearing on April 17, 2013
- Staff Planner: Paul Barnes, 402-441-6372, email@example.com
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission voted 8-0 to defer with CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING AND ACTION scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 1:00 p.m. in order to satisfy advertising requirements in adjoining counties.
- Special Permit No. 13012, for the authority to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises associated with a restaurant, on property generally located at S. 50th Street and O Street. *** FINAL ACTION ***
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval
- Staff Planner: Brian Will, 402-441-6362, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission 'final action': CONDITIONAL APPROVAL, as set forth in the staff report dated March 20, 2013, 8-0 (Francis absent). Resolution No. PC-01325.
* * * AT THIS TIME, ANYONE WISHING TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA, MAY DO SO * * *
- County Change of Zone No. 12038, from AG Agricultural District to AGR Agricultural Residential District, on property generally located at NW 126th Street and W. Bluff Road.
- (2-20-13: Planning Commission voted 8-0 to continue public hearing on April 17, 2013 at the request of the applicant
Planning Department Staff Contacts
|Stephen Henrichsen, Development Review Manager||(402) email@example.com|
|David Cary, Long Range Planning Manager||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Barnes, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Michael Brienzo, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Cajka, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Christy Eichorn, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brandon Garrett, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Stacey Groshong Hageman, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sara Hartzell, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|David Pesnichak, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Will, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Ed Zimmer, Historic Preservation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|