Boards & Commissions
Planning Commission Agenda
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. in the City-Council Chambers, County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, on the following items. For more information, call the Planning Department, 441-7491. This hearing is broadcast live and is rebroadcast on Sundays at 1:00 p.m. on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5.
The Planning Commission will meet immediately following the regular meeting on Wednesday, June 12, 2013, in Room 113 of the County-City Building, for a briefing by Planning staff on proposed text amendments for decks in rear yards and miscellaneous zoning and subdivision amendments, and Part 1 of Planning Department self-assessment.
**Please Note:** The Planning Commission action is final action on any item with a notation of "FINAL ACTION". Any aggrieved person may appeal Final Action of the Planning Commission to the City Council or County Board by filing a Notice of Appeal with the City Clerk or County Clerk within 14 days following the action of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission action on all other items is a recommendation to the City Council or County Board.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12, 2013May 29, 2013. ** APPROVED, 7-0 (Beecham abstained) **
1. CONSENT AGENDA
(Public Hearing and Administrative Action)
- Special Permit No. 13019, for authority to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption off the premises, on property generally located at S. 25th Street and O Street (2555 O Street). *** FINAL ACTION ***
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval
- Staff Planner: Brian Will, 402-441-6362, email@example.com
- Planning Commission 'final action': CONDITIONAL APPROVAL, as set forth in the staff report dated May 28, 2013, 8-0. Resolution No. PC-01338.
2. REQUESTS FOR DEFERRAL
3. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
* * * AT THIS TIME, ANYONE WISHING TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA, MAY DO SO * * *
PENDING LIST: None
Planning Department Staff Contacts
|Stephen Henrichsen, Development Review Manager||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Cary, Long Range Planning Manager||(402) email@example.com|
|Paul Barnes, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael Brienzo, Transportation Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Tom Cajka, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Christy Eichorn, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Brandon Garrett, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Stacey Groshong Hageman, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Sara Hartzell, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Pesnichak, Transportation Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Brian Will, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ed Zimmer, Historic Preservation Planner||(402) email@example.com|