Boards & Commissions
Planning Commission Agenda
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, July 9, 2014, at 1:00 p.m. in Hearing Room 112 on the first floor of the County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, on the following items. For more information, call the Planning Department, (402) 441-7491. This hearing is broadcast live and is rebroadcast on Sundays at 1:00 p.m. on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5.
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will meet on Wednesday, July 9, 2014, immediately following their regular meeting, in Room 113 of the County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, for a briefing on "reFORM Update".
**Please Note:** The Planning Commission action is final action on any item with a notation of "FINAL ACTION". Any aggrieved person may appeal Final Action of the Planning Commission to the City Council or County Board by filing a Notice of Appeal with the City Clerk or County Clerk within 14 days following the action of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission action on all other items is a recommendation to the City Council or County Board.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 9, 2014
Approval of minutes of the regular meeting held June 25, 2014. ** APPROVED, 7-0 (Corr and Lust abstained) **
1. CONSENT AGENDA
(Public Hearing and Administrative Action)
Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- Comprehensive Plan Conformance No. 14013 to review as to conformance with the 2040 Lincoln-Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan, a proposed amendment to the Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan to create the "P Street East Redevelopment Project" area, located between Centennial Mall and N. 17th Street along P Street in Downtown Lincoln, including the east-west alley between N. 16th Street and N. 17th Street and rights-of-way of P Street, N. 16th Street and N. 17th Street. The Lincoln Center Redevelopment Plan area is generally bounded by Salt Creek, Interstate 180 and "R" Street on the north, 17th Street on the east, "G" Street on the south and Salt Creek, 2nd Street and Sun Valley Boulevard on the west, Lincoln, Lancaster County, Nebraska.
- Staff recommendation: Conformance with the Comprehensive Plan
- Staff Planner: Paul Barnes, 402-441-6372, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning Commission recommendation: A FINDING OF CONFORMANCE WITH THE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN, 9-0. Public Hearing before City Council tentatively scheduled for Monday, August 4, 2014, 3:00 p.m.
2. REQUESTS FOR DEFERRAL
3. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
4. PUBLIC HEARING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
Comprehensive Plan Amendment
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment No. 14004, to amend the 2040 Lincoln-Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan, by changing the Future Land Use Plan designation from "Residential-Urban Density" to "Commercial" on property generally located in the Rokeby Road and South 84th Street area; from "Commercial" to "Residential-Urban Density" on property generally located southeast of Rokeby Road and South 70th Street; to modify the location of a future bike trail between Yankee Hill Road, Rokeby Road, South 70th Street, and South 84th Street; and to relocate a Neighborhood Center designation from southeast of South 70th Street and Rokeby Road to South 84th Street and Rokeby Road.
- Staff recommendation: Approval
- Staff Planner: Brandon Garrett, 402-441-6373, email@example.com
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission recommendation: APPROVAL, 9-0. Public Hearing before City Council tentatively scheduled for Monday, July 28, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
CHANGE OF ZONE
Change of Zone
- Change of Zone No. 14018, from O-2 Suburban Office District to B-1 Local Business District, on property generally located at South 48th Street and Normal Boulevard, i.e. 2330 S. 47th Street and 2301 S. 48th Street.
- Staff recommendation: Approval, subject to a conditional zoning agreement
- Staff Planner: Christy Eichorn, 402-441-7605, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission recommendation: APPROVAL, subject to a Conditional Zoning Agreement, 9-0. Public Hearing before the City Council will be scheduled when the Conditional Zoning Agreement is completed and scheduled.
* * * AT THIS TIME, ANYONE WISHING TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA, MAY DO SO * * *
Planning Department Staff Contacts
|Stephen Henrichsen, Development Review Manager||(402) email@example.com|
|David Cary, Long Range Planning Manager||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Barnes, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Michael Brienzo, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Cajka, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Christy Eichorn, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brandon Garrett, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Stacey Groshong Hageman, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sara Hartzell, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Kellee Van Bruggen, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Will, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Ed Zimmer, Historic Preservation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|