Boards & Commissions
Planning Commission Agenda
The Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, January 21, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. in Hearing Room 112 on the first floor of the County-City Building, 555 South 10th Street, Lincoln Nebraska, on the following items. For more information, call the Planning Department, (402) 441-7491. This hearing is broadcast live and is rebroadcast on Sundays at 1:00 p.m. on 5 City-TV, Cable Channel 5.
**Please Note:** The Planning Commission action is final action on any item with a notation of "FINAL ACTION". Any aggrieved person may appeal Final Action of the Planning Commission to the City Council or County Board by filing a Notice of Appeal with the City Clerk or County Clerk within 14 days following the action of the Planning Commission. The Planning Commission action on all other items is a recommendation to the City Council or County Board.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2015
Approval of minutes of the regular meeting held January 7, 2015. **APPROVED: 8-0 (Sunderman absent)**
1. CONSENT AGENDA
(Public Hearing and Administrative Action)
Comprehensive Plan Conformance
- Comprehensive Plan Conformance No. 14027, to review as to conformance with the 2040 Lincoln-Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan, the proposal to declare property as surplus, generally located at North 12th Street and Charleston Street.
- Staff recommendation: Conformance with the Comprehensive Plan
- Staff Planner: Paul Barnes, 402-441-6372, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning Commission recommendation: A FINDING OF CONFORMANCE WITH THE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: 8-0 (Sunderman absent). Public Hearing before City Council tentatively scheduled for Monday, February 9, 2015, 3:00 p.m.
- Special Permit No. 08002A for authority to expand the area for the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption off the premises, on property generally located at 2500 N.W. 12th Street. **FINAL ACTION**
- Staff recommendation: Conditional Approval
- Staff Planner: Brian Will, 402-441-6362, email@example.com
- Planning Commission ‘final action’: CONDITIONAL APPROVAL, as set forth in the staff report dated January 7, 2015: 8-0 (Sunderman absent). Resolution No. PC-01431
2. REQUESTS FOR DEFERRAL
3. ITEMS REMOVED FROM CONSENT AGENDA
4. PUBLIC HEARING AND ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION
CHANGE OF ZONE
Change of Zone
- Change of Zone No. 14035, from R-2 Residential District to R-3 Residential District, on property generally located at the northwest corner of South 40th Street and Pioneers Boulevard.
- Staff recommendation: Approval
- Staff Planner: Christy Eichorn, 402-441-7603, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had public hearing. Planning Commission recommendation: APPROVAL: 8-0 (Sunderman absent). Public Hearing before City Council tentatively scheduled for Monday, February 9, 2015, 3:00 p.m.
* * * AT THIS TIME, ANYONE WISHING TO SPEAK ON AN ITEM NOT ON THE AGENDA, MAY DO SO * * *
Planning Department Staff Contacts
|Stephen Henrichsen, Development Review Manager||(402) email@example.com|
|David Cary, Acting Director and Long Range Planning Manager||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Paul Barnes, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Michael Brienzo, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Cajka, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Christy Eichorn, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brandon Garrett, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Stacey Groshong Hageman, Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sara Hartzell, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Kellee Van Bruggen, Transportation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian Will, Planner||(402) email@example.com|
|Ed Zimmer, Historic Preservation Planner||(402) firstname.lastname@example.org|