City of Lincoln
Urban Design Committee Agenda
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the URBAN DESIGN COMMITTEE will be held on Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 2:00 p.m., in Room 113, (adjacent Council Chambers) First Floor, County-City Building.For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department, (402)441-7491.AGENDAMemo from Ed Zimmer
May 4, 2011
- Adoption of meeting record from the regular meeting of January 5, 2011.
- Adoption of meeting record from the special meeting held February 24, 2011.
- Lincoln Children's Zoo entrance sign (S. 37th St.)
- Landscape design for So. 48th & Calvert enhancement project (Scott Sullivan & Urban Development Dept.)
- Street painting application (35th & Washington)
- 17th & Q/Credit Union Redevelopmetn Project (Kevin Clark & The Clark Enersen Partners).
- Staff Report/misc.JOINT MEETING OF HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMISSION AND URBAN DESIGN COMMITTEE
The City of Lincoln's Urban Design Committee and Historic Preservation Commission will hold a joint public meeting on Wednesday, May 4, 2011. The meeting will convene at 3:00 p.m. in Room 113 (adjacent to Council Chambers) 1st floor, County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, to consider the following agenda:AGENDA
May 4, 2011
- Review of meeting record of April 21, 2011, joint HPC/UDC meeting.
- Recommendations by joint boards of Arena design development