Boards & Commissions
Urban Design Committee Agenda
Urban Design Committee
Notice is hereby given that the Urban Design Committee will hold a meeting on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 214 on the 2nd Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Adoption of meeting records from the UDC meeting of October 9, 2013.
- Neighborhood Design Standards Appeal, 2525 R Street (Harpster)
- "Block 68" (former "Gold's parking block", 10th-11th, M-N Sts.) project update (Urban Development Dept. & Argent Group)
- "Lincoln Exchange" redevelopment, 21st St. N-L (Urban Development Department & Hoppe Brothers)
- Hartley Flats redevelopment, southeast corner 27th & S Streets (Urban Development Dept.)
- Update on 11th & N bus stop area, etc.
- P Street Wastewater Pump Station (PWU)
- Misc., staff report.