Boards & Commissions
Urban Design Committee Agenda
Urban Design Committee
Notice is hereby given that the Urban Design Committee will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. in the County-City Building, 555 S. 10th Street, Lincoln, Nebraska, in Room 113 - Bill Luxford Studio - on the 1st Floor. For more information, please contact the Lincoln City/Lancaster County Planning Department at 402-441-7491.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Adoption of meeting records from the UDC meeting of April 9, 2014.
- Landscape plan for vicinity of Building IV (greenhouses), Nebraska Innovation Campus (TIF-assisted project, The Clark Enersen Partners)
- Public Art Licenses:
- PCE-Geist Expansion (TIF-assisted redevelopment project) 1711-1801 Yolande Avenue (The Clark Enersen Partners)
- Y Street Apartments (TIF-assisted redevelopment project), North 10th & Y Streets (Elsey Partners)
- Kiechel Art Gallery Project (TIF-assisted redevelopment project), 1208 O St. (Ernie Castillo, Urban Development)
- Misc. and staff report: schedule of up-coming meetings, up-coming items