City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: March 5, 2009
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the October 17, 2008 Officials Committee meeting
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2009-2014 Transportation Improvement Program:
a) State of Nebraska program funding revisions and amendments.
b) Lancaster County program funding revisions and amendments.
c) City of Lincoln: Streets and Highways program funding revisions and amendments.
d) City of Lincoln: StarTran System program funding revisions and amendments.
e) Lower Platte South Natural Resource District minor funding adjustments.
- Briefing on the "Call for Projects" and process for the FTA funding programs
in the Coordinated Public Transit-Human Services Transportation Plan. The MPO
Technical Committee designated a Project Selection Task Force to review
and prioritize project proposals for the FY 2009-10 FTA funding programs: 1) Elderly and Disabled
Transportation Program (Section 5310), 2) Job Access and Reverse Commute Program (Section 5316),
and 3) New Freedom Program (Section 5317).
- Other topics for discussion