City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
A Special Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: February 25, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2010-2015 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the October 30, 2009 Officials Committee meeting.
- Briefing on the Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) Technical Subcommittees as identified in the MPO Management Plan and Subcommittee reports.
Other topics for discussion.
- a) State of Nebraska program funding revisions and amendments.
- b) City of Lincoln: Streets and Highways program funding revisions and amendments.
- Administrative Modifications: Attached are revisions to the FY 2010-2015 TIP adjusting programmed American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funding on four MPO urban area projects. These are minor revisions made after MPO Technical Committee review.