City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: August 9, 2010
TIME: 1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on revisions to the current FY 2010-2013 Transportation Improvement Program. Projects under consideration for federal funding include the following:
- Lincoln South Street Bridge project (CN 11215K) – Add federal funding and advance to meet a FY 2010 project letting for construction.
- Lincoln A.V. Phase 1-N/S road, "K" to "Q" Street project (CN 11215A) – Adjust programming of federal funding to meet a FY 2010 project letting for construction.
- Lincoln Citywide Durable Markings project (CN 13096) – Convert local funding to federal STP Urban and ARRA (Federal STP-Urban Stimulus Funds) funds to meet a FY 2010 project letting for construction.
- Lincoln Citywide Crosswalk Markings project (CN 13097) – Convert local funding to Federal STP Urban funds to meet a FY 2010 project letting for construction.
- Conversion of Advanced Construction funding (local funds) to federal STP Urban funding on three City of Lincoln projects.
- Other topics for discussion