City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 16, 2010
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the July 1, 2010 and August 9, 2010 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action to amend to the proposed FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program to add four new Transportation Enhancement Projects and identify federal funding.
Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Federal Transit Administration Job Access/Reverse Commute (Section 5316) and New Freedom (Section 5317), programs. Action is to include amending to the proposed FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding for FY 2011.
Action on a Lincoln MPO resolution appointing a Responsible Charge Person (RC) to administer Federal-aid projects for the MPO.
Other topics for discussion
- A. Lincoln West "O" Historic Highway Project – Phase 1 – Add for FY 2011
- B. Lincoln West "O" Historic Highway Project – Phase 2 – Add for FY 2011 & 2012.
- C. Hickman Road Trail Connection – West – Add for FY 2011.
- D. Hickman Road Trail Connection – East – Add for FY 2011.
- E. Jamaica North Trail (Phase II) – Add for FY 2011.
- F. Lincoln Wyuka Stables Renovation – Add for FY 2011.