City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: February 4, 2011
TIME: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the November 16, 2010 Officials Committee meetings.
- Review and action on the Center for People in Need application for Job Access & Reverse Commute (JARC) grant funding. This includes an amendment to the FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on revisions to the FY 2011-2014 Transportation Improvement Program.
a) State of Nebraska program revisions and amendments.
b) City of Lincoln: Streets and Highways program revisions and amendments.
c) City of Lincoln: StarTran program revisions and amendments.
- Briefing on the Lincoln MPO Environmental Justice Action Strategy used in the current Long Range Transportation Planning process. This sets forth a strategic approach to be employed by the Lincoln MPO in fulfilling an EJ agenda and implementing Federal Title VI requirements in formulating the Long Range Transportation Plan.
- Briefing on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan update and coordination with the Lincoln-Lancaster County Comprehensive Plan.
- Other topics for discussion