City of Lincoln
Metropolitan Planning Organization Officials Committee Agenda
METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS COMMITTEE
An Officials Committee meeting is scheduled as follows:
DATE: September 27, 2011
TIME: 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Mayor's Conference Room, County/City Building
- Roll Call and Acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the June 23, 2011 Officials Committee meetings.
- Election of committee officers. According to the Bylaws, Committee officers consist of a Chairman and Vice-Chairman that are elected annually from the members of the committee.
- Review and action on the Project Selection Task Force recommendations on project funding and programming for the Federal Transit Administration Job Access/Reverse Commute (Section 5316) and New Freedom (Section 5317), programs. Action is to include amending to the proposed FY 2012-2015 Transportation Improvement Program to add these projects and federal funding.
- Review and action on revising the MPO Transportation Improvement Program amendment policy to better reflect the State STIP revision criteria.
- Briefing on the 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) update planning activities, planning schedule and Planning Commission recommendations.
- Other topics for discussion