Lincoln Metropolitan Planning Organization
Thursday, June 5, 2014
County/City Building, Mayor's Conference Room
Roll call and acknowledge the "Nebraska Open Meeting Act"
- Review and action on the draft minutes of the February 20, 2014 Officials Committee meeting
- Election of committee officers. According to the Bylaws, Committee officers consist of a Chairman and Vice-Chairman that are elected annually from the members of the committee.
- Review and action Nebraska Department of Roads (NDOR) request to amend the Lincoln South Beltway Project within the Lincoln MPO 2040 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP).
- Review and action on the Lincoln MPO Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) program of projects developed through the Project Prioritization and Selection Process and recommended programming.
- Review and action on a recommendation regarding 2014 Self-Certification review that the Transportation Planning Process for the Lincoln Metropolitan Area complies with applicable federal laws and regulations.
- Review and action on the proposed FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program.
- Review and action on the MPO's proposed FY 2014-2015 Unified Planning Work Program.
- Other topics for discussion.